Welcome to my website.
This is the last page on the internet. If you've made it this far, then congratulations. Take a break, you've more than earned it.
If you want to waste your time reading my drivel, check out the blog. If you feel like poking around at other stuff I've made or been involved in, take a look at the 'Content' section.
I'll keep some of the more recent entries linked on this landing page. Otherwise, don't expect it to change much.
- [2014-07-17] Added a new game: Flappy James.
- [2014-07-02] Made a games page and added a new game named belted.
- [2014-06-05] Wrote a pong clone and fixed a couple bugs in ealarm.
- [2014-05-23] Re-wrote ealarm.
- [2014-04-20] Updated bin2dec and dec2bin again.
- [2014-04-11] Slightly updated my Slacker Utils. Also combined them into one meta-package, for anyone interested.
- [2014-03-21] Updated bin2dec, dec2bin and cheat.
- [2014-03-11] Finally wrote a version of lbr that works.
- [2014-03-10] Updated bloggie, adding a handful of new features.
- [2014-03-09] Added a new program that will not help anyone reading this: bloggie.
- [2014-03-05] Fixed an embarrassing problem with my Slackware packages; now they're actually functional (whoops). Also uploaded a few misc. Slackware utilities that I use for myself. You're welcome, world.
- [2014-03-05] New bash script: Giffer.